Sunday, June 9, 2013

Summer is Here!

June has started out great - we got to celebrate a couple of Hannah's friend's birthdays.  Watching her play with her little friends is so adorable - they are growing up so fast and I love that they are growing up together!  My friend Megan was out in Arizona for work, so we got to catch up for a few hours (not enough time at all, but we'll take what we can get).  Ryan spent the week in Irvine for work - escaping the 105+ degree weather here in Phoenix.  We stayed cool at the Summer Movie Fun watching Hotel Transylvania - Hannah actually sat through the whole movie (woo hoo)!  Hannah started summer camp at her new school and I was very happy that she has transitioned over so well!  We went swimming a few times this week and at our friend's BBQ yesterday Hannah was in the pool for a few hours - I couldn't believe what a little fish she was being!  I better get going cause we are off to Hannah's soccer and then a date day for Ryan & I - yay! =)  
 

LOVE LOVE LOVE her!

Such a goofball!  I think we need to put her in gymnastics!

This girl cracks me up every day! =)

Happy after her first day of summer camp!

No comments: