Tuesday, August 6, 2013

NYC & PA Trip

I have wanted to go to New York City since I was about 15 years old - not sure why it took so long, but Ryan & I had a great time on our trip!  It was VERY hot & humid, but we made the best of things and were able to see a lot of the city during our weekend trip.  We saw Times Square, went up the Empire State Building, rode bikes through Central Park, visited the 9/11 Memorial, walked down Wall Street, enjoyed some frozen hot chocolate from Serendipity and I can't wait to visit again (when the weather is cooler)! =)

After our fun weekend in NYC we took a train over to Philadelphia for Ryan's work.  I stayed with him for 4 days and while he was training we explored Philadelphia & the countryside nearby.  We took a drive one afternoon over to Atlantic City which was fun - just wish we had more time to take that city for all it's money! ;o)  It was SO green & beautiful in PA - I was pleasantly surprised!  I love all the history & beautiful old architecture on the east coast - looking forward to exploring more in the years to come!



No comments: