Saturday, November 9, 2013

Fall is Here!!

Our neighborhood had it's End of Summer Fling (yes in November) - they had face painting, balloon animals, bouncy houses, train rides and a petting zoo.  Hannah had fun dancing to the music and she insisted on getting a scorpion on her face (that's our little tomboy)!  =)  She cracks me up with her dancing and how she doesn't have a care in the world when she does it - love that about her & I hope she continues to have that carefree way about her! =)

The weather has been awesome and we've been enjoying the 75-80 degree days.  I am growing a garden and it's neat watching things grow.  I have a black thumb and usually can't keep anything alive, so this is a big step for me!  I'm looking forward to trying our home-grown tomatoes, bell peppers, squash, zucchini and strawberries! 

Hannah finally figured out how to pedal her bike like a big girl - she has been doing Flintstone style all this time since I'm sure it's easier.  Soon she'll be ready for her big girl bike! 

Ryan & I got to enjoy a date night with some of our friends (thanks to Gaga & Papa for watching Hannah)!  We went to Fogo De Chao in Scottsdale which is a Brazilian-style restaurant (in other words all you can eat meat).  It was yummy & fun to get out with friends!

Ryan was in CA for work this week, but Hannah & I kept busy which helped the week go by fast.  My little chef & I made our own applesauce from scratch - it was super yummy!  I love doing these things with her - I look forward to learning how to cook yummy foods together!

Hannah & I went on a fire station tour with some friends from my moms group - it was very cool checking out the fire station and fire trucks!  We also got into the holiday mood by making Thanksgiving Turkey suncatchers - I am so excited for the holidays to get here! 

We are watching a friend's guinea pig while they are on vacation and I think Hannah has fallen in love!  She calls him "Piggy Pig" and says "I love my Piggy Pig" - not sure how it will go when he goes back home. =/









Bailey & Jasper got their fall haircuts - Bubba sitting pretty for a treat!  


Gobble Gobble!

 

No comments: